A group of men/husbands gathered for a Church Conference on how to live in a loving relationship with their wives.
During the talk, the men were asked;
Question: How many of you love your wife?
All the men raised their hands
Then they were asked;
Question: When was the last time you told your wife you loved her?
Some men answered today, some yesterday, and the majority didn’t remember.
The men were then told to take their cell phones and send the following text to their respective wives:
“I LOVE YOU, SWEETHEART”
Then the men were told to exchange phones so that his neighbour could read their wife’s reply to the love message sent.
Here are some of the replies:
- Have you impregnated someone again?
- That was then, not now!
- You want me to lend you money huh?
- What did you do again, I won’t forgive you this time.
- Is that a new song?
- Am I dreaming?
- If you don’t tell me who this message is actually meant for, you will die today.
- You this man, I asked you to stop drinking.
- Please who is this?